03 Gift Card
The O3 Gift Card is a NAIRA-denominated card that can be used locally for cash withdrawals or for payment of goods and services.
Our Gift cards are compatible with all ATM, POS and internet payment sites in Nigeria. You’ll be able to withdraw cash from any ATM, shop online and make purchases in a variety of outlets like restaurants, bars, fuel stations, supermarkets, and malls.
- Easy access to CREDIT Easy access to credit cards with limits ranging from ₦100,000 to ₦1,500,000.
- No security deposit or collateral required. O3 Cards gives you access to credit without having to make any equity contribution or pledge any property as collateral.
- Revolving line of credit With O3 Credit Card, your credit line is constantly available 24/7. Just pay down your outstanding balance and your full balance is available for use again without requiring any new approval.
- No Bank Restrictions You can operate any Bank Account in Nigeria and still have access to an O3 Credit Card.
- Access to Discounts and great deals We are in partnership with various merchants all over Nigeria where you can get great discounts and fantastic deals.
- Flexible payment for goods and services All goods and services enjoyed by you and your family can be paid for in one bill at your convenience.
- Reward Scheme Points and cash back rewards are available for purchases made with O3 cards at selected outlets.
- Maximum of ₦250,000 per load
- No limit to number of cards requested for by a single applicant
- No Bank Restrictions
- EMV compliant to ensure online security
- No Prior Customer Relationship Required
- Accepted everywhere in Nigeria
- Can also be used for online payments (Verve acceptable sites)
|Monthly service fee||–|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fee (Per Transaction)||N100|
|Supplementary Card issuance Fee||N2,000|
|Card Replacement Fee||N2,000|
|POS Interest rate||4%|
|Cash withdrawal interest rate||5%|
|Late Payment Fee||NA|
- Cash advance 5%
- POS – 4%
The O3 school fees loan came to my rescue during the last school resumption period. O3 paid the school on my behalf while I pay them back monthly. This is actually more convenient for me.
On a routine visit to the ophthalmologist, I was advised to do an emergency procedure. It was quite urgent and I had no cash on me at the time but luckily I had my O3 credit card and I was able to make payment and resolve the issue there and then. Thank you O3 Cards.
My O3 prepaid card helps me monitor my domestic staff and curb their excesses. I simply load the cards with my budget every month and await the statement of account sent to me monthly to view all their transactions.
I love discounts so I always use my O3 card to make purchase at World Oil Petrol station, Lekki