Business Credit Card
The O3 Business Credit Card is credit card for business owners and SMEs. It can be used in Nigeria and your repayment at the end of the month is made exclusively in Naira.
Having an O3 Business Credit Card provides a solution for unexpected expenses and short-term needs. It allows you short-term financing for your business, purchase products or services whenever and wherever you want.
- Extra Cash. Enjoy up to N2,000,000 You have access to funds to cover short-term needs and unexpected business expenditures.
- Improved Cashflow O3 Business Card would help your business improve its cashflow.
- Convenience It is secure and convenient for frequent business travellers.
- Reconciliation Monthly Card Statement shows full visibility of spending while on business trips, for easy reconciliation thereby eliminating any oversight.
- Safety Carrying our card is safer than carrying cash
- No Collateral/Zero Deposit
- 24 Months validity
- EMV compliant to ensure online security
- Minimum Mandatory Repayment of 10%
- No Bank Account Restrictions
|Monthly service fee||N2,000|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fee (Per Transaction)||N200|
|Supplementary Card issuance Fee||N5,000|
|Card Replacement Fee||N2,500|
|POS Interest rate||4%|
|Cash withdrawal interest rate||5%|
|Late Payment Fee||N2,000|
- Cash advance 5%
- POS – 4%
Daily usage limit
|Number of times you can withdraw daily from the ATM||10|
|Number of transactions you can do daily on both POS and on-line||20|
|The maximum you can withdraw from an ATM daily.
NOTE: This is dependent on the configuration of the ATM you are withdrawing from
|The maximum amount you can spend on POS daily, this includes on-line transactions||N1,000,000|
- Duly completed and signed business card application form
- Statement of Business Account for the Last 6 months which must be stamped and signed by the Bank or Your account officer can send it to us at email@example.com.
- 1 Passport of Signatory to Business bank account
- Valid ID of signatory to bank account (National ID/Driver’s license/International Passport/Permanent voter’s card)
- Company ID of bank account signatory
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registration documents: Form CA2 and CA7
- Duly completed and signed Guarantor’s agreement form (Guarantor has to be a business owner)
- Guarantor’s company ID
- Utility bill of the business owner
- Utility bill of the business enterprise
- Signed undated cheque
The O3 school fees loan came to my rescue during the last school resumption period. O3 paid the school on my behalf while I pay them back monthly. This is actually more convenient for me.
On a routine visit to the ophthalmologist, I was advised to do an emergency procedure. It was quite urgent and I had no cash on me at the time but luckily I had my O3 credit card and I was able to make payment and resolve the issue there and then. Thank you O3 Cards.
My O3 prepaid card helps me monitor my domestic staff and curb their excesses. I simply load the cards with my budget every month and await the statement of account sent to me monthly to view all their transactions.
I love discounts so I always use my O3 card to make purchase at World Oil Petrol station, Lekki