Classic Credit Card
The O3 Classic Credit Card gives you access to a revolving credit facility. Our card is a NAIRA-denominated card which can be used locally for cash withdrawals or for payment of goods/services.
With our credit card you will be able to withdraw money from all ATMs and make payments at POS terminals in Nigeria.
- Easy access to CREDIT Easy access to credit cards with limits ranging from ₦100,000 to ₦1,500,000.
- No security deposit or collateral required. O3 Cards gives you access to credit without having to make any equity contribution or pledge any property as collateral.
- Revolving line of credit With O3 Credit Card, your credit line is constantly available 24/7. Just pay down your outstanding balance and your full balance is available for use again without requiring any new approval.
- No Bank Restrictions You can operate any Bank Account in Nigeria and still have access to an O3 Credit Card.
- Access to Discounts and great deals We are in partnership with various merchants all over Nigeria where you can get great discounts and fantastic deals.
- Flexible payment for goods and services All goods and services enjoyed by you and your family can be paid for in one bill at your convenience.
- Reward Scheme Points and cash back rewards are available for purchases made with O3 cards at selected outlets.
- Easy Access to Credit
- 24 Months validity
- No Collateral/Zero Deposit
- EMV compliant to ensure online security
- Accepted everywhere in Nigeria
- Revolving Credit
- Minimum Mandatory Repayment of 10%
- No Bank Account Restrictions – Flexible payment for Goods and Services
- Access to Discounts and Great Deals
|Monthly service fee||N500|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fee (Per Transaction)||N200|
|Supplementary Card issuance Fee||N5,000|
|Card Replacement Fee||N2,500|
|POS Interest rate||4%|
|Cash withdrawal interest rate||5%|
|Late Payment Fee||N2,000|
Daily usage limit
|Number of times you can withdraw daily from the ATM||5|
|Number of transactions you can do daily on both POS and on-line||10|
|The maximum you can withdraw from an ATM daily.
NOTE: This is dependent on the configuration of the ATM you are withdrawing from
|The maximum amount you can spend on POS daily, this includes on-line transactions||N500,000|
- Cash advance 5%
- POS – 4%
The O3 school fees loan came to my rescue during the last school resumption period. O3 paid the school on my behalf while I pay them back monthly. This is actually more convenient for me.
On a routine visit to the ophthalmologist, I was advised to do an emergency procedure. It was quite urgent and I had no cash on me at the time but luckily I had my O3 credit card and I was able to make payment and resolve the issue there and then. Thank you O3 Cards.
My O3 prepaid card helps me monitor my domestic staff and curb their excesses. I simply load the cards with my budget every month and await the statement of account sent to me monthly to view all their transactions.
I love discounts so I always use my O3 card to make purchase at World Oil Petrol station, Lekki