Personal Credit Card
The O3 Personal Credit Card gives you access to a revolving credit facility. Our card is a NAIRA-denominated card which can be used locally for cash withdrawals or for payment of goods/services.
- Easy access to CREDIT Easy access to credit cards with limits ranging from ₦100,000 to ₦1,500,000.
- No security deposit or collateral required. O3 Cards gives you access to credit without having to make any equity contribution or pledge any property as collateral.
- Revolving line of credit With O3 Credit Card, your credit line is constantly available 24/7. Just pay down your outstanding balance and your full balance is available for use again without requiring any new approval.
- No Bank Restrictions You can operate any Bank Account in Nigeria and still have access to an O3 Credit Card.
- Access to Discounts and great deals We are in partnership with various merchants all over Nigeria where you can get great discounts and fantastic deals.
- Flexible payment for goods and services All goods and services enjoyed by you and your family can be paid for in one bill at your convenience.
- Reward Scheme Points and cash back rewards are available for purchases made with O3 cards at selected outlets.
- Easy Access to Credit
- 24 Months validity
- No Collateral/Zero Deposit
- EMV compliant to ensure online security
- Accepted everywhere in Nigeria
- Revolving Credit
- Minimum Mandatory Repayment of 10%
- No Bank Account Restrictions – Flexible payment for Goods and Services
- Access to Discounts and Great Deals
- Duly completed & executed Personal Credit Card Application form.
- Duly completed & executed Card Agreement form.
- One copy of recent Passport size photograph of self.
- International passport, New Driver’s License or the Permanent Voters Card (PVC).
- Company ID Card.
- Letter from Employer (on company letterhead and stamped)
- Guarantor Form (Guarantor must be a colleague in the same establishment)
- Guarantor’s Form
- 6 months Bank Account Statement (Duly Stamped by the Bank).
- 3 Months pay slip.
- Recent Utility Bill.