Prepaid Credit Card
The O3 Prepaid Card is a NAIRA-denominated card which can be used for cash withdrawals or for payment of goods/services at all ATMs and POS terminals in Nigeria.
- Multiple USES
- Personal spending
- Business travel and expense management
- Gift Card
- Voucher replacement
- Per diem payment
- Payroll & employee incentives payment
- Controlled spending for students and young adults (13 & over)
- No Bank Restrictions
- You can operate O3 Prepaid card like traditional bank account
- Access to Discounts and great deals
- We are in partnership with various merchants all over Nigeria where you can get great discounts and fantastic deals.
- You are in control!
- Set you own spending limit. Load your card as you need it
- Our prepaid card works like our credit cards all across Nigeria. Load your card and travel in safety and convenience.
- Cards for teenagers and students
- A prepaid card would give your child a great sense of independence and responsibility while teaching them the rudiments of managing their finances without the risk of getting into debt.
- Use it like a bank account O3 prepaid cards are an alternative to traditional bank accounts. Nigerians and expatriates can have their salaries piad into it to meet their everyday needs.
- Reward Scheme Points and cash back rewards are available for purchases made with O3 cards at selected outlets.
- Improve Credit Rating
- Valid Identification
- If you are resident in Nigeria all you need is a valid identification
- Only a valid ID is required
- 3 working days
- High security and efficiency
- No Bank Account Restrictions
- Reloadable or non-reloadable
- EMV compliant to ensure online security
- Accepted everywhere in Nigeria
- Access to Discounts, Rewards and Great Deals
|Monthly service fee||–|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fee (Per Transaction)||N100|
|Supplementary Card issuance Fee||N2,000|
|Card Replacement Fee||N2,000|
|POS Interest rate||4%|
|Cash withdrawal interest rate||5%|
|Late Payment Fee||N/A|
The O3 school fees loan came to my rescue during the last school resumption period. O3 paid the school on my behalf while I pay them back monthly. This is actually more convenient for me.
On a routine visit to the ophthalmologist, I was advised to do an emergency procedure. It was quite urgent and I had no cash on me at the time but luckily I had my O3 credit card and I was able to make payment and resolve the issue there and then. Thank you O3 Cards.
My O3 prepaid card helps me monitor my domestic staff and curb their excesses. I simply load the cards with my budget every month and await the statement of account sent to me monthly to view all their transactions.
I love discounts so I always use my O3 card to make purchase at World Oil Petrol station, Lekki